Drivers in the city will be experience detours and slowdowns on local roads starting today. Construction will begin on 100 Street between 90 Avenue and 91 Avenue as part of the 2018 Storm Line Rehabilitation Project taking place during the month of August.
Construction work will take place Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and will include replacing damaged portions of storm sewer lines on several streets throughout the city.
Work will also be done on:
1. 108 Street, south of 89 Avenue (scheduled to begin August 14);
2. 107 Avenue at 101 Street (scheduled to begin August 17);
3. 105 Street south of 98 Avenue at the railroad tracks (scheduled to begin August 19);
4. Centre 2000 along walking trails (scheduled to begin August 21);
5. 104 Avenue at 96 Street (scheduled to begin August 21);
6. Poplar Drive at 70 Avenue (scheduled to begin August 27); and
7. 96 Avenue at 110 Street (Scheduled to begin August 27).
Updates on each location will be posted to the City’s official Twitter and Facebook pages.