Listen Live
HomeNewsNo one injured in Clairmont propane fire

No one injured in Clairmont propane fire

Emergency crews responded to a fire in Clairmont shortly after 10 pm last night.

When crews arrived at the construction on 99 St and 72 Ave flames from a propane line were shooting into the air.

Fire fighters concentrated their efforts on preventing the flames from getting near the propane tank and the building foundation at the site.

No one was injured, and an investigation into what started the fire is under way.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading