Listen Live
HomeNewsUPDATE: BBQ ignites house fire in Country Club West

UPDATE: BBQ ignites house fire in Country Club West

Update: No one was injured in a house fire in Country Club West earlier this evening.

Two people were home when the fire broke out around 4 pm, but were able to escape unharmed.

Two engines and a ladder truck responded to the fire, which caused considerable damage to the home.

The Grande Prairie Fire Department is reminding homeowners to keep their barbecues a safe distance from the house, as siding and exterior finishing can be easily ignited.

- Advertisement -

Emergency crews responded to a structure fire on the south end of Grande Prairie this afternoon.

Flames caused damage to the rear of home on 67 Ave and 93 St.

No word yet as to what started the fire or how much damage was done.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading