Listen Live
HomeNewsNeighbour puts out apartment balcony fire

Neighbour puts out apartment balcony fire

- Advertisement -

Disaster was avoided at a local apartment building this morning when a resident was able to put out a fire on a neighbour’s balcony. The Grande Prairie Fire Department responded to the Vistas at Crystal Lake on Lakeland Drive around 5:20 a.m. Wednesday morning.

They found that a fire had broken out on a third story balcony, but the neighbour handled the situation using one of the building’s fire extinguishers. It was out within 15 minutes and the suite was ventilated.

Two people were in the unit at the time but no injuries have been reported.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -

Continue Reading