Listen Live
HomeNewsUnattended oil lamp starts Pinnacle house fire

Unattended oil lamp starts Pinnacle house fire

- Advertisement -

An oil lamp left unattended is to blame for a house fire in Pinnacle Ridge this afternoon. When the Grande Prairie Fire Department arrived, they found smoke coming from all levels of the Pinnacle Way home. Firefighters found the fire in the basement and were also to stop it from spreading further.

Platoon Chief Jake Pruden says the home had working smoke alarms which helped the home owner notice the fire and call 9-1-1 early. Residents are reminded to not leave candles or oil lamps unwatched.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -

Continue Reading