Listen Live
HomeNewsCause of blaze determined in Swanavon house fire

Cause of blaze determined in Swanavon house fire

- Advertisement -

An electrical issue is being blamed for a fire that caused over $800,000 in damage to a Swanavon home.

The fire broke out around 6 am on June 3.

Grande Prairie Fire Department Platoon Chief Bart Johnson says the fire originated in some wiring in the garage, before spreading to the rest of the house, setting of rounds of ammunition in the process.

A cause has yet to be determined in a fire the following day that affected four homes in Crystal Lake Estates.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -

Continue Reading