Listen Live
HomeNewsMan in hospital after a Beaverlodge garage explosion

Man in hospital after a Beaverlodge garage explosion

A man was sent to hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries after an explosion in Beaverlodge. On April 13th at 2:00 pm, RCMP and other emergency crews got called to a house. The garage had been destroyed by flames on arrival. RCMP were told a man had been in the garage at the time of the explosion but had been taken to the hospital.

Once power and gas was disconnected to the house by ATCO Gas and ATCO Electric, fire crews went in to clear the scene. Two nearby schools were also under a hold and secure for about 30 minutes.

Fire crews are on the scene waiting for the fire investigator. Police can’t yet confirm what the cause of the explosion was.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading