Successful leaders are always pushing forward, and it’s all thanks to self-management and proper management of others. Success happens when managers and leaders have personal vision, purpose, and defined core values. Today’s change-management skills are essential. Learning how to communicate effectively, align with employees and colleagues, and help with smooth succession transitions is vital to the success of any organization.
Motivating any team towards one common goal, and effectively setting smart goals with the right priorities for the benefit of the business, are a winning recipe. People mastery, managing and leading covers an array of essential skills that are important in any successful team. Learning how to communicate in an engaging way, coupled with influence, and giving effective professional feedback are essential as a successful leader.
• Fundamentals of effective management & leadership.
• Knowing self to better understand and lead others (using DISC).
• Developing others with Envision’s highly effective 4-stages (E1-E4) of effective employee development & engagement.
• Knowing why and how to create your team’s own engaging Mission/Vision/Values, then how to align this your overall organization.
• Understanding the impact of change, and how to help others navigate the stages of change.
• Dealing with resistance to change by ‘Leading Above the Line’.
• Learning to deliver effective feedback confidently.
• Learn strategies for effective listening.
What You’ll Learn:
“This is a great opportunity for our industry to grow our internal talent into tomorrow’s leaders with the energy sector. Investing in our people today will create future leaders of tomorrow.”
Gurpreet Lail, Enserva CEO & President
This training event will be held on June 12th & June 13th from 8:30am – 4:30pm.
To book our discounted rate of $149 plus tax per night at The Pomeroy Hotel, click on the link below. This rate will be available only until May 29th.
To Find Out More:
Envision Group Ltd. and Enserva Energy are pleased to partner to bring you: “Two Day Energy Operations Leadership Training”.